Haha...wad a dae todae mann...went skool do thinking dae design...ya...but still dunno if k la...skool was so empty...coy2...haha...we had to wait mann...cos ppl all come so late...haha...manage to draw...ten backdrop ppl were there too...measuring tables n stuff...haha...weiling so cute la...ten she sae go watch the grudge...haha...come attack mi...I sae oki la...ten I went attack yu rong...haha...
After tt went to bras plaza find cloth...met pandora n sok yin at city hall...wahx pandora...nice mann...total transformed...haha...wear skirt somemore...heng we nv go shoppin...or else they all ppl force mi go wear skirt...k die oki...haha...bras plaza...bit waste effort to go there...ya...ten went to spotlight...the cloth there so damm ex...funny thing is thinkin dae banner is so much bigger yet we get abt twice less the amt the backdrop ppl get...haha...ya...but somehow...backdrop bought the cloth liao...one thing I muz sae...wahx...todae we so damm active...got escalator dun wan take...climb n run up stairs...ten whole dae run...so tired...
Haha...ya...ten we went to cinileisure ya...the grudge not screen there...weiling sae dollmaster nice...ya...actually din want...but mi n yurong reluctantly sae oki...haha...mi n weiling damm broke k...we went pastamania eat...was super hungry...ten at the end...I onli got 10cents left...wahx...the doll master...scary...somemore tt the first time mi n yurong c horror movie...we scream like mad...n knock into each other head...covered our eyes more ten we watch...haha...worst experience...the show had lotta anti-climax...frm the start we was already screamin away...cant imagine tt dolls k possessed pp...n hunt their master hu abandon them...lucky 4 mi...I no dolls...onli got soft toy...haha...so practically todae...been careful tt go toilet oso muz check...freaky mann...tink grudge less scary...ya...wud be a long time ten I wud watch a horror or ghost movie...haha...
Din noe mi entry k touch ppl...haha...hint...haha...ya...I still feel damm sad la...c her todae...haha...she oso putting up brave front...haha...nono...we din broke down or anything...we had lotta fun...haha...love her sia...yaya...no matter wad...I support u oki...ya...joy too...if u reading tis...dun worry ya...haha...oki...
Mi throat hurts lots...ya...drank 6 bottles of water...ya...1st time record in 4 hrs...pipa kao no use...honey n lemon...oso la...ate lozenges...oso din help...in fact it is getting worst...tink infection...oh well...tmr c doctor...ya...dun tink k tok on sundae...no voice...sad...means I cant tok...wahx...anywae gtg ppl...aidos...
No comments:
Post a Comment